Inspection & Quality
Nordic CQS provides Vendor Inspection & Expediting and Quality Services
- Independent quality inspection and verification for all project phases, Shop & Site inspections
- Full-range of field inspection services, including both (TPI or SPI) for new manufacturing projects and
Construction projects on site or at the vendors & Suppliers locations
- If you are the Project Clients, we serve you by
- Visit your supplier locations to ensure that all your quality requirements are applied.
- Deal with all the quality matters NOI attending, OPL, NCRs follow up & MDRB review.
- If you are a project Vendor / Supplier we serve you by
- Serve you at your locations including your supplier’s locations to ensure your products quality are with compliance with the client requirements & specifications.
- Representing your quality department in front of your clients to handle your quality matters with your clients.
- If you are approved agency for the project
- We can be your vendor for quality services.
The company operates within the following industries:
- Oil & Gas products & Marine industry equipments
- Subsea tools & equipments
- Power generation & Diesel engines
- Steel making & forging
- Mechanical equipments manufacturing & testing
- Wind & Solar industry (Manufacturing)
- Electrical & Instruments assembly
- H2 Industry & applications control
Source inspections are tailored to meet specific client needs and include:
– Testing & production Witnessing.
– Review of material test reports.
– Mechanical tests, factory acceptance tests, hydrostatic and performance tests.
– Welder performance qualifications witnessing & Welding inspection
– Nondestructive testing (NDT) II & III – Witnessing only or Applying the test by our equipments
– Review of welding & testing procedures according to nominate standers by client
– Examination of the products according with the agreed QCP
– Surface preparation, Painting & Coating inspection.
– Shipping Verification, including quantity & proper packing, identification, marking and weighing.
– Final documents review MDRB & Order completion.